His Little Feet, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization committed to helping children get the SHOES they need. His Little Feet empowers youths ages 1 1/2 - 18 years old experiencing neglect and extreme poverty. Our organization focuses on providing new athletic SHOES to children to help open the door to increase physical health, confidence, athletics, and healthy peer relationships.
We collect, purchase, and distribute new SHOES, socks and supplies to shelters, programs, and schools, with the goal to help children in need.
His Little Feet provides brand new high quality shoes for children who are experiencing homelessness and poverty. His Little Feet seeks to eradicate this easily fixable issue by offering new athletic shoes that provide physical support as well as mental and emotional support for a young person already stigmatized by the trauma of homelessness.
Please contact us or click here for details of how you can help with the Prayer Breakfast.
- Andrae Strong
- D.L.Payne,Inc. Electrical Contractors
- Farmers & Merchants Bank
- First Baptist Church of Lodi
- Lodi Christian School
- Vineyard Christian Middle School
- Phillips Financial
- Shellpro, Inc.
- The BOX Boxing Fitness
- Wine & Roses
- Justin Perry Family
- Kerry Suess & Marty Hackworth, Hackworth Real Estate Professionals
- Lodi Chamber of Commerce
- Meehleis-Sinclair Family Foundation
- Nancy Hystke & Margo Cook, Schaffer & Co. Realtors, Inc
- Radiant Life Church
- River Mist Realty
- River Rock Fellowship
- St. Peter Lutheran Church
- The Statesman Team KW Realty
- Tiger Lines
* If you are interested in sponsoring a table at the breakfast, sponsorship gives you 8 tickets, listing in the the program as well as in the website with a link back to your own website.